At Trout’s, we take pride in the relationships we build.
Without our loyal customers, we wouldn’t be able to do what we love. In an effort to stay efficient in our operations, we have a few policies and procedures in place to make sure you are able to focus on your first priority: running your business.
- All clients are required to complete a credit application.
- First-time order will always be C.O.D. while our credit department reviews your credit application. Longest credit terms available are Net 30 Days from invoice date.
- Our drivers are required to check all orders with you, to ensure customer satisfaction and eliminate discrepancies during time of delivery.
- Claims against our products must be brought to our attention via phone within 48 hours upon receipt of delivery.
- Claims within this time period will be handled and credit will be issued upon Trout’s Supreme Seafood’s discretion.
- Returned checks will result in $35.00 fee.
- Multiple checks will result in immediate revocation of your credit and your account will become “Cash Only.” Overdue accounts and additional fees will be turned over to collections attorneys at our discretion.
- Contact our office today at (301) 865-8921 or fill out a contact form to inquire about wholesale account details.