|Policies of Trout Supreme Seafood|
Here at Trout’s we believe in building a trustworthy relationship with our customers that will allow your business as well as ours to continue to grow. Our procedures and policies for maintaining and starting a wholesale account are as follows:
- To obtain credit from us you will need to fill out a credit application. Regardless of the credit terms you desire your first order will always be C.O.D. Our credit department will review your credit application and credit will be issued in accordance with their findings. The longest credit terms available are Net 30 days from invoice date.
- It is our policy that our drivers check all orders in with our customers to ensure accuracy and eliminate any discrepancies that may occur at the time of delivery.
- All claims against any of our products must be made by phone call within 48 hours of receipt of goods. If you have a problem with any products within this time frame we will do our best to make sure a replacement is provided or credit is issued.
- Any returned check will result in a $25.00 fee. Multiple returned checks will result in an immediate revocation of your credit and your account will become “cash only”. Any severely overdue accounts will be turned over to a collections attorney and any fees generated from this will be added to your balance.
- To inquire about starting an account with us please contact our office or fill out the contact us form and a sales rep will return your call.
Now let’s do some business!